Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Birthday/Anniversary

The first few days of April are packed for us! My Birthday is the 2nd and our Anniversary is the 4th. This year for my birthday Cash got me tickets for George Strait and Reba! Which was on my birthday. We started with dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then went to Salt Lake for the concert. It was REALLY good! I LOVE George! Reba was amazing also! Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures....



Then for our anniversary Cash surprised me with these beautiful flowers!





We went to Provo for dinner and were planning on going to Friday's but when we got there it had been closed and turned into something else! So we went to Costa Vida instead.


We've now been married for 3 years!! Sometimes it feels like 30! lol But I'm so grateful to have Cash as my eternal partner! Love you Babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment