Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Latest...

I am so terrible at keeping this updated! So much has happened since my last post. Maybe sometime I'll get around to posting Christmas but in the mean time here is some of what has been happening lately...
Baylor is now 9 months old! 3 months away from 1!! {tear} I know I've said this before but seriously time has flow by way too fast! He is such a good happy baby! He LOVES food! And all food! There is nothing this kid won't eat! He loves to be standing. He does patty cake, shakes his head no no, has recently started to snort {It's hilarious!}, and is working on waving bye bye. He is such a flirt and loves children. Especially my nieces Bella and Skylee. They can always make him laugh. He's not crawling but he scoots and rolls to where he wants to go. I just love him to pieces!
Bella feeding him some of her ice cream at Elements in Logan. She loves to feed him when we visit.

The after math...

He is almost as big as Sky!



His Happy Valentines!
















I took him for a little sleigh ride yesterday after we got dumped on. He laughed the whole time!





I sure love these chubby lil legs!







1 comment:

  1. Wow he is growing up so fast. I love the picture of his little chubby legs. Looks like you guys are having fun and enjoying him!

    ReplyDelete